Welcome to theRAconnection.com. We want you to have a great experience in our Community. So, there are just a few rules we’d like you to follow so that everyone is comfortable. If you ever feel uncomfortable on theRAconnection we’d like to hear from you. Please email the specific incidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks. TheRAconnection Team.
- Be respectful of others. Be polite.
- Be respectful of the Community. If you see abuse, report it.
- Don’t curse.
- Do not give medical advice. It is really not appropriate to provide medical advice, however, you may share your own personal experience or provide a website that can give further information.
- Content on theRAconnection does not replace the advice of your physician. If you are experiencing side effects or other adverse events or problems with your medicines please report them to your physician or to the FDA at this link or call 1-800-332-1088.
- Do not promote your product. If you have a product that you think is valuable for the Community, please contact the site administrators at email@example.com to promote it appropriately.
- Do not flood the Community with similar posts.
- Facilitators’ decisions are final. If you have concerns, please let us know. If you want to debate an issue, do so in private. Because it is impossible for us to read each post, we reserve the right to delete any message at any time for any reason at all.
- Those who don’t play by the rules will be blocked from participation.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Views expressed are those of the individuals posting them and not necessarily of theRAconnection. All messages are viewable by the general public. This Community is not meant as a substitute for the advice of a doctor, therapist, or other trained professional. If you have a specific medical question, you should contact your physician directly. TheRAconnection makes no warranties or representations, as to the accuracy or completeness, timeliness or usefulness of any opinion expressed on this website. TheRAconnection reserves the right to update or change information contained in this website at any time. The use of this website does not create a physician-patient relationship and does not obligate theRAconnection to follow up or contact users of this website.